Standards and Guides
Ig Therapy Standards of Practice
The Ig Therapy Standards of Practice provide comprehensive, evidence-based guidelines for nursing and pharmacy practice, and establish a framework to support multi-disciplinary practices in defining and developing Ig policies & procedures, protocols, and maintaining best practices and compliance.
A critical resource that supports nurses, pharmacists, multi-disciplinary teams, and organizations.
Member Price: $189
Non-Member Price: $229
One Guide, Many Uses
• Competency-based learning program
• Defines major educational domains and competencies for Ig clinicians
• Essential for onboarding and maintaining of educational requirements for clinical staff
• May be used as a stand-alone or as a specialized Ig supplement to an existing general competency program
• Beneficial for any clinician and organization that manages or delivers care to Ig patients
Member price: $140
Non-member price: $160
Ig Therapy Products and Risk Factor Chart
The Ig Products and Risk Factors Chart contains information about FDA-approved Ig brands, patient and product risk factors, and risk mitigation strategies. Order the poster for your office or clinic or download the pdf for convenient reference.
Available as a Free Download or Free Reprints (S&H applies).
Stay In The Know
Join 45,000+ subscribers and receive important announcements and updates
© IgNS Copyright 2021 - All Rights Reserved
© IgNS Copyright 2022 - All Rights Reserved