Partner with IgNS!
In the recent weeks of the COVID-19 pandemic, plasma donations have dropped significantly. This decrease in donations will most certainly impact the availability of products for patients as soon as next year.
To bring awareness to this critical issue, IgNS has launched the #ItsMyTurn campaign. #ItsMyTurn is a call to action, to mobilize as a global community, and help save lives.
The goals of this proactive movement are:
- Provide critical education about plasma donation
- Raise awareness about pathways for donating plasma
- Improve plasma supply in the short and long-term
The #ItsMyTurn hashtag is used to promote individual and organizational activities in support of this campaign on all social media outlets.
We are reaching out to our industry –manufacturers, healthcare organizations, advocacy groups, trade associations, providers, hospitals, and more – to join IgNS and help us save lives #ItsMyTurn!
How can you get involved?
Endorse #ItsMyTurn. Make your commitment known!
- Issue a public statement or press release announcing your affiliation with the #ItsMyTurn campaign
- Encourage members of your organization and community to donate plasma
- Create posts using the #ItsMyTurn logo and hashtag
- Follow IgNS on social media (LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, Instagram), and share and amplify content regarding this campaign.
- Use the ItsMyTurn logo to promote your affiliation and support
We need your support. Join the #ItsMyTurn campaign. We are in this together!
Learn More About Plasma Donations
Going Back to the Office? How to Make Plasma Donation Fit
Going back to the office can make donating plasma a bit more difficult. This week I will discuss some tips and strategies to stay committed to saving lives.
Introduction to #itsmyturn and Plasma Donation
Learn about the #ItsMyTurn challenge and how you can help save lives by donating plasma.
Myositis Awareness Month
May is Myositis Awareness Month. Learn a bit about autoimmune disorders and how you can help.
Importance of Second Donations
Learn about the importance of second donations and safety measures while donating plasma during COVID-19
Helpful Hints For Donating
Get the lowdown on the donation process from start to finish, and find out how you can save lives.
World PI Week and Primary Immunodeficiencies
Learn about primary immunodeficiencies and find out how you can help patients by donating plasma.
Path to Donation
Learn about the different “paths to donation” and find the right way for you to save a life.