Full-time position in a medical device company specializing in infusion technologies for domestic and international markets. EMED is searching for a Clinical Nurse Educator, specializing in improving the quality of patient therapy. This position will partner with sales and marketing to support internal and external training needs.
This is a salaried position that will report directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing.
• Design and continuously improve and adapt curriculum depending on educational needs
• Teach courses and provide training to licensed and unlicensed nurses
• Create and enhance training material and plans
• Incorporate evidence-based research into educational plans, patient treatment plans, and nursing practices
• Serve as a mentor to nurses, and identify growth opportunities and educational needs for practicing nurses
• Promote critical thinking among nurses, and show commitment to professional development and lifelong learning
• Maintain current knowledge of trends within clinical settings
• Represent and attend tradeshows, meetings and nursing conferences
• Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) required. Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) or PhD preferred.
• 2-5 years experience working as a registered nurse in a clinical setting
• Highly motivated with a positive attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Able to communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner, and listen attentively to others, understand material, and provide instructions to all employees.
• Able to multitask effectively while remaining detailed, thorough and containing a high level of accuracy while meet deadlines.
• Able to work effectively as an individual with decisive intuition and yet be a positive team player.
• Must possess current valid license as a registered nurse in the state of practice
• Nurse educator certification preferred
• Previous experience in a teaching setting preferred
• Must possess valid basic life support (BLS) certification
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills