Competencies are action-oriented statements of the knowledge, skills, and abilities people need to do their work successfully. They are observable and measurable. IgNS created the Competency Guide to define the major educational domains and competencies effective Ig clinicians must have mastery of to succeed in their positions. The educational domains and competencies in the Competency Guide are derived from formal role delineation studies conducted for the positions of Ig nurse and Ig pharmacists. These critical requirements are then linked to knowledge, skills and abilities that contribute to success.
One Guide, Many Uses
• Competency-based learning program
• Defines major educational domains and competencies for Ig clinicians
• Essential for onboarding and maintaining of educational requirements for clinical staff
• May be used as a stand-alone or as a specialized Ig supplement to an existing general competency program
• Beneficial for any clinician and organization that manages or delivers care to Ig patients
Share this product: